My name is Sandee Mason. I’m 15 and a half and I’m about to share my story with the world. I want to find my talent, so I tried out for my high school’s production of Oklahoma! But things didn’t work out the way I hoped they would. I wound up being the ASM. That’s an assistant stage manager. And that was pretty boring, so I asked for another job and wound up doing props too. You know what props are, right?
So anyway, B. Lynn Goodwin, who wrote my story down, wanted to set up this website, and it sounded like a good idea to me. She said I could be the first one to post something. Here’s what I’d like to say to the world:
- Life is what happens while you’re making other plans. A lot of people have said that but when I looked it up, the Internet said that John Lennon said it first. He was one of the Beatles. I love their music, and I’m sorry John Lennon died.
- My story is called Talent.
- It’s going to be available all over the Internet starting November 1. You’ll be able to order it in advance if you want to.
- I also want to remind you that real life doesn’t have a script. That’s sort of like what John Lennon said.
- Sometimes you don’t realize how much you can miss someone until it’s too late. You’ll find out more about that in my book. Actually B. Lynn Goodwin’s book, but it’s my story. Just read the book. It will make everything clearer, okay?