This is an observation, not a complaint. I love all the good things that are coming my way.
- Awards for Never Too Late: From Wannabe to Wife at 62
- A new writing project — too soon to tell you about it
- New editing jobs — through Story Circle Network and privately
- More books to read — including three competing for the Sarton Award offered by Story Circle Network and a number sent by some excellent publishers
- Submissions to Writer Advice’s Flash TRAVEL Contest, which I love reading and commenting about.-Read about it in the tan box at Writer Advice .
- The next speaking engagement …
- The light on the hills as the sun sets …
- Thursday night dates with my husby, whose unexpected attention and love gave me the inspiration for Never Too Late.
So, “the hurrieder I go, the behinder I get” (thank you Lewis Carroll) and I don’t publish here often. New things are coming soon. Sign up to be notified by putting your e-mail in the “Follow” box.
And if you are a writer, please check out Writer Advice’s Flash TRAVEL Contest.