What Sandee Mason thinks:
- “There is more to boys than deep brown eyes and well defined muscles.”
- “Notice me.”
- “Bri, is that you?”
What Nicole Lorca thinks:
- “Life isn’t fair. Well…maybe sometimes it is. But not always.”
What Diego Rivera thinks:
- “Why does Sandee keep telling me to be myself? And when did she turn into a fox?”
What Rob Cooper thinks:
- “What is WRONG with Nicole and Sandee?
- “Why is everybody always picking on me lately?
What Jenn McCall thinks:
- “It isn’t easy being me.”
About the Author:
- She graduated from Saratoga High School (CA) long before anyone had heard of blogs, cellphones, or microwaves. They didn’t do musicals there.
- She went across the country to Vassar College and graduated with a degree in drama, although she had no more clue what her talent was than Sandee did.
- She directed Oklahoma! with a wonderful cast of singers and dancers.
- One night her leading lady had a sore throat so she took some Nyquil and almost fell asleep during the Dream Ballet sequence.
- She doesn’t sing or play the piano so it’s a good thing she worked with a vocal teacher and a choreographer.
- She’s been writing most of her life…off and on.
- She’s also been an Adult Literacy Teacher and her Mom’s caregiver.
- She is living proof that life is what happens while you’re making other plans.
- In addition to loving her husby, she loves Eddie McPuppers, her terrier, who is also a columnist for a Petfinder newsletter.
- She got married for the first time at 62 to a two-time widower that she met on…gulp…Craigslist. It’s a whole new life and she loves writing about it.